Concorde’s superior Platinum Series® batteries have been proven reliable, durable and safe in turbine aircraft applications for more than two decades. Concorde’s valve regulated sealed recombinant gas (RG®) Turbine Starting aircraft batteries are constructed with advanced lead acid, absorbed glass mat (AGM) technology.
- Dual Purpose – Reliable emergency or superior main starting power
- Low impedance design – Less internal resistance
- Maintenance Free – No water replenishment is required
- Proprietary PolyGuard® Separators – Added protection against shock & vibration
- Proven Technology – Dependable, durable and safe
- Safe – No threat of thermal runaway & no deep cycling
- Transport – Ship Hazmat Exempt whether by land, sea or air
- TSO Approved – FAA TSO-C173 approved
- Worldwide – Available through a professional network of worldwide distributors
Concorde designs and manufactures over 90 models of Original Equipment and direct replacement batteries for fixed wing and rotary aircraft and has a reputation for designing application specific solutions. Concorde batteries are installed as Original Equipment by the majority of aircraft manufacturers and adopted by military aircraft operators worldwide.
Manufacturing certified aircraft batteries for over 40 years: Military, TSO, FAA-PMA , OEM