New aviation battery specific 2016 line of BatteryMINDer® battery chargers-maintainers-desulfators are the most advanced we have ever produced. In addition to charging and maintaining all 12V Concorde® sealed or wet cell (filler caps) aviation batteries users can now determine the level of charge remaining in their battery, and if weak and in need of replacement, before going bad. Units test for weak/dead cells and will recover weak or severely discharged batteries that other chargers would reject. Known as the CEC1-AA series they feature advancements in easy to understand battery analysis and condition not previously available in any other single model. Their high efficiency design, controlled by industrially-rated microprocessors, allow continuous operation (24 hrs./day) for less than $0.43/month*. Temperature sensors prevents over/under charging from freezing to 130-F.
Features & Benefits:
BatteryMINDer® Model 128CEC1-AA-S5: 12-Volt 8 AMP CONCORDE® Aircraft Battery Charger-Maintainer-Desulfator
These chargers-maintainers-desulfators are designed for all size and type 12-Volt Concorde® Aviation Batteries. If you want the longest possible life and performance from your batteries there is no other product better at doing just this and BatteryMINDer® Guarantees it!
NONE OF OUR AIRCRAFT MODELS ARE DESIGNED TO FUNCTION AT INPUT VOLTAGES ABOVE 120 VAC EXCEPT WHEN COMBINED WITH AN ISOLATION STEP-DOWN TRANSFORMER.
- Guaranteed to never overcharge/undercharge. (33°F to 130°F)
- Tested and endorsed by leading Battery makers.
- 100% Full - Time U.S. Patented Pulse-type Desulfation keeps battery free of sulfate or dissolves sulfate completely in older batteries.
- Detects and rejects batteries with bad cells. Terminate charge to prevent out-gassing.
- Maximize battery life and capacity, recovers weak batteries.
- Diagnoses battery’s condition / state-of-charge.
- Recovers weak or deeply discharged batteries: including but not limited to flooded filler cap, maintenance-free, valve regulated lead-acid (VRLA), sealed lead-acid (SLA), starter, deep cycle and hybrid.
- Maintain up to 2 batteries at a time. (requires BatteryMINDer® Y-Connector Accessory 210-AY)
- Auto-Restart after power failure.
- Bad cell detection with auto-shutdown.
- Includes Short circuit, spark, reverse polarity protection, thermal runaway protection, automatic D/C disconnect on A/C failure and quick-connect/disconnect fused alligator clip assembly.
- Very high efficiency. California CEC Approved. Certified to California Energy Commission Standards.
- Automatically detects input AC power.
- ECO-mode with hi-efficiency / low power consumption. This allows the unit to always remain connected to AC while consuming very low level of electricity.
- Ambient temperature compensation. Built-in temperature sensor automatically adjusts charge rate to ensure full-charge. (as low as 0°F or as high as 130°F)
- 12 LED indicators show state-of-charge and important status mode / battery condition.
- Rugged, vibration-resistant construction.
- Never connect two or more batteries together before fully charging each and checking their condition. Failure to fully charge each battery and check their condition can result in a serious safety hazard.
What's in the Box
- Model 128CEC1-AA-S5 Charger-Maintainer-Desulfator
- 6' AC cord, 6' DC cord with quick connector (SAE)
- Auto-Temp Compensation Sensor (Installed)
- 2' Insulated Battery Clip Cord Set with Quick Connector and 15A replaceable fuse
- 210AY: Y Multiple Battery Connector
- 210RT: Y Multiple Battery Connector w/ Ring Terminal Connector
- ABS-248: At the Battery Temperature Sensor
- ATS-1: Ambient Temperature Sensor
- BC-AA: Insulated Battery Clip Cord Set
- BC2AY: Insulated Battery Clips w/ 210AY Y Multiple Battery Connector
- BM-AIK2: Airframe Interface Kit for use with FAA-Certified Aircrafts
- DCE12: DC Extension Cables - 12ft.
- DCE25: DC Extension Cables - 25ft.
- RTA-2415EXP: Connection for Experimental Aircraft
- VPP-12: 12/24 Volt Vehicle Power Plug