Sealed Aircraft BatteryExtreme Cranking
Download:Full Battery Specifications
Gill® Batteries are the original equipment aircraft battery. They offer the better performing sealed lead acid battery that is fast becoming the choice in a growing list of airframe manufacturers.
- The Gill 7638-44T is a sealed lead acid battery alternative" to NiCad batteries for Cessna Citation Aircraft
- Built-in Temp Sensor, No Additional STC Hardware Required.
- Maintenance Free – Shipped Fully Charged and No Electrolyte or Water Required
- Non-Spillable and Proven for Aerobatic Maneuvering
- 2 Year Factory Warranty After Installation
- Robust Starts, Higher Residual Power & Faster Re-Charge Times
- First Capacity Check Not Required Until 18 Months/1800 Hours
- Cost Competitive and Best Shelf Life in Lead Acid Chemistry
- Advanced Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) Design
- FAA/PMA Approved, TSO Authorized and Tested to DO-160E
- LT® Series Batteries Are Fully Recyclable
- LT® Series Batteries Ship Hazmat Exempt
Replace your Nickel-Cadmium (NiCad) to Lead Acid for your Cessna Citation. The Gill 7638-44T supports the following Cessna Citation models: 500, 501, 525, 525A, 525B, 525C, 550, 551, 560, S550, 560XL, 650, 680, See application chart link to locate your aircraft.
- Citation 525, 525A, 525B, 525C, 500, 501, 550, 551, S550, 560, 560XL, 650, 680