The Davis Instruments 6152 Vantage Pro2 with Standard Radiation Shield transmits and receives data from up to 1,000 feet away (line-of-sight). The Model 6152 Wireless Vantage Pro2 consists of a console unit and an innovative integrated sensor suite that includes a rain collector with self-emptying bucket, temperature and humidity sensors and an anemometer. The sensor suite is housed inside a radiation shield, protecting the sensors against solar radiation and additional sources of reflected and/or radiated heat.
In addition, this Davis Model 6152 Vantage Pro2 Wireless Weather Station will track highs and lows (and/or totals and averages) for almost all weather variables for the past 24 days, months or years and track your local forecast!
With the expanded transmission range that can be extended with optional repeaters, this Model 6152 Wireless Vantage Pro2 Weather Station includes an anemometer that can be mounted with the sensor suite or detached and placed in a separate location.
The Model 6152 Vantage Pro2 Weather Station from Davis Instruments includes a solar-powered sensor array and other features such as on-screen graphing, forecasting using easy-to-read icons (sunny, cloudy, rain, snow), barometric pressure trend, inside temperature, dew point, humidity information, time and date, and much more!
Vantage Pro2 weather stations from Davis Instruments are the best for amateur weather observers and weather professionals alike!
DAVIS 6152 – WIRELESS VANTAGE PRO2 FEATURES
- Large, backlit 3.5′ x 6′ (9 x 15 cm) LCD screen
- Options available for UV/solar, soil moisture, short and long-range repeaters, and much more
- Fast updates every 2.5 seconds
- Optional WeatherLink data logger and software offer additonal analyses in a variety of versions
- Wireless transmission from station to console up to 1,000 ft. (300 m)
DAVIS 6152 – WIRELESS VANTAGE PRO2 INCLUDES
- Solar powered Integrated Sensor Suite:
- Rain collector
- Temperature and humidity sensors
- Anemometer with 40′ (12 m) anemometer cable
- Solar panel
- Vantage Pro2 console/receiver
- Power adapter for console
- Mounting hardware
Don’t forget to add a #07717 Mounting Pole or #07716 Mounting Tripod with your station purchase.
- Electronic components are housed in a weather-resistant shelter.
- Console may be powered using the included power adapter or with three C batteries (not included).
- Wireless range is up to 1,000 ft (300 m) outdoors, line of sight. Typical range through walls under most conditions is 200 to 400 ft (60 to 120 m).
- Add wireless repeaters for distances up to 1.7 miles (2.7 km).