The Alpha Aviation Model 868W is the ultimate heavy duty general aviation jack. With a height range that extends from 26" to a whopping 87", and a load capacity of 8 tons, this jack can handle just about any general aviation aircraft in the field. It was designed to meet the needs of busy FBOs that don't have time or money to waste on airplane-specific jacks. The Model 868W combines all of the strength and versatility of the Model 838W with the necessary fittings to reach up and support high wing Cessna Aircraft such as the 172RG, 177RG, 210, and 337. It comes with everything needed to convert it from a 26" low-wing jack through the 32" and 38" levels, and all the way up to a 68" high-wing jack. This is the perfect solution for any shop that needs to work on many types of airplanes, but don't want to stockpile a roomfull of jacks. Features Tilt-n-Go wheels for easy transportation around the shop.
- Height range: 26" to 43", or 32" to 49", 38" to 55", and 68" to 87".
- Load Capacity: 8 tons (16,000lbs)
- Double action hydraulic cylinder.
- Locking safety collar secures load.
- Rugged heavy gauge steel construction.
- Stable three leg design clears gear doors.
- Tilt-n-Go wheels makes it easy to move around shop.
- Convenient handle storage
- Can ship via UPS to any destination
- 83 lbs (38Kg) shipping weight.