Concorde is a world leader in valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) aircraft batteries. Designed with advanced lead acid technology, the RG® Series (recombinant gas) is constructed with proprietary PolyGuard® separators and AGM (absorbed glass mat) technology that has been adopted by U.S. and foreign military air forces. Concorde’s proven reliability and excellent performance has resulted in more certified installations as Original Equipment or Replacements than any other lead acid aircraft battery manufacturer worldwide.
Concorde batteries are engineered by a staff of experts with the distinction of having been selected to write military aircraft battery specifications and participate in setting FAA and International Aircraft Battery Standards. Outstanding customer support is provided by a professional staff with decades of experience in aircraft systems and the aircraft battery industry.
- Copper alloy corrosion free terminals & hardware provide low impedance connections.
- Superior starting power in hot & cold climates.
- Reliable essential power in the event of a generator failure.
- Larger intercell connections optimize outrush current flow & increase charge acceptance.
- Low impedance design.
- Proprietary PolyGuard® separators between the plates for added protection against shock & vibration.
- Non removable vent valves, water replenishment is never required – ever.
- Robust polypropylene containers.
- Fully serviced, tested & ready for installation when shipped from the factory.
- Non-spillable at any attitude.
- Ship Hazmat Exempt whether by land, sea or air.
- Extra cranking power resulting in less draw on the battery per cycle for longer battery life.
- Higher voltage output (more work) with less current.
- Lower percentage of drain resulting in more reserve capacity in the case of a generator failure.
- More power to operate avionics and electrical systems, thereby increasing the life of the aircraft’s systems.