Continuous Duty (Battery/Master Solenoid). Available in 12V and 24V. Activation: -(Ground) to S-Terminal. (Floating ground frame).
All stock meets Service Bulletin 72.
- Silver Contacts provide 300A in-rush & 150A continuous-duty capability Much higher than OE units
- Light spring and low-current coil for excellent engagement and holding capability
- Single coil terminal (other end of coil connected to Battery terminal)
- FAA-PMA Certified - stop using automotive parts and operating in the 'gray area' (aka. non-conformance) of the FAR's!
- Lamar has retooled & upgraded the GOOD, "old-school" aircraft solenoids!
- High Quality Manufacturing designed to take the beating our piston aircraft dish out
- Upgraded to perform best with today's lightweight, high torque starters
- Not automotive store parts with extra mystery terminals
- Same OE terminal layout used for decades on our aircraft - simple to install
- Silver contacts (vs. copper) for high-current capability and long-life
- All-metal case construction